AJI-Box is a trademark of AJI Groupe SAS
AJI SAS Group
AJI Groupe SAS
S.A.S variable capital
RC Mulhouse – France 844 079 087
Registered office: 22, rue Riquet A La Houppe – 68310 WITTELSHEIM
Director of Publication: Lucas MULLER
AJI Groupe SAS, acting as the owner of the AJI-Box brand is designated in the following terms and conditions under the name “AJI-Box”.
The following terms have the following meanings:
– Gift Voucher: Printable document or email mentioning the offer, the Affiliate Seller and the place of the service, the description, the validity date, the check code of the validity of the voucher.
– Good Product – Product: document or printable email mentioning the product, the Affiliate Seller and the place of the service, the description, the validity date, the coupon validity check code and the delivery location
or withdrawal of the product mentioned.
– Seller / Institution or Affiliate Seller: each establishment offering Gift Vouchers / Products via the AJI-Box platform. This term therefore refers to the company issuing the Gift Voucher, which is responsible for the collection, invoicing, delivery tracking, conformity of the service and all obligations relating to the offer.
– AJI-Box is the software platform that allows affiliated institutions to offer, sell and manage the tracking of their product offerings or Gift Vouchers.
– Beneficiary: refers to the person receiving and using the Gift Voucher.
– Benefit: refers to the service offered by the institution to the beneficiary, subject to the availability of the institution on the dates chosen by the beneficiary.
– Product: means the product sold by the establishment to the beneficiary, subject to the availability of this product at the time of the final order.
– Customer: means the person who buys a Gift Voucher / Product, it being understood that the Customer may or may not be the beneficiary of the service depending on whether it will be used personally or intended for a beneficiary.
Application and opposability of the general sales conditions
The present general conditions of sale are systematically brought to the attention of each Customer when ordering.
Accordingly, the fact of placing an order implies the full and unreserved acceptance of the Customer to these general conditions of sale to the exclusion of any other document, such as a prospectus or catalog issued by AJI Box or an Affiliate Seller of the platform and which have only indicative value.
Any contrary condition posed by the Customer will be, in the absence of express acceptance, unenforceable against AJI Box regardless of when it may have been brought to its attention.
The fact that AJI Box does not prevail at a given moment in any of these terms and conditions of sale, can not be interpreted as a waiver to avail any of the said conditions at a later date.
AJI-Box reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, it being understood that such modifications will not be applicable to orders previously accepted and confirmed by Affiliates of the AJI-Box platform.
Any Customer declares to have the legal capacity in accordance with Article 1124 of the Civil Code to contract and use the Site in accordance with the General Conditions of Sale and Use of the Site.
The information provided by the Customer when placing an order is binding: in the event of an error in the name of the Beneficiary or the recipient of the Gift Voucher, the exchangeable coupon or the Purchase, AJI Box can not be held responsible for the impossibility in which it could be to send the Gift Voucher, the exchangeable coupon or the Purchase to the right person or the right address.
Orders are final only when they have been confirmed by the settlement of the amount and after actual receipt.
Any final order automatically implies the free registration of the Customer to the AJI Box newsletter.
After shipping by mail or courier or carrier Gift Voucher / Product, any resolution of the order by the Customer can not be taken into consideration, the amount paid will not be returned.
The prices of Gift Vouchers displayed on AJI-Box are those in force on the day of the order.
Gift Vouchers are not subject to the application of VAT.
Shipping costs, if mentioned on the site, are subject to VAT at a rate of 20%.
The sending of the Gift Voucher, the exchangeable coupon or the purchased product.
The sending of the Gift Voucher, the exchangeable coupon or the Purchase
The gift voucher or exchangeable coupon can be sent by e-mail immediately after receipt.
Exceeding the delivery time of the Gift Voucher can not give rise to damages.
However, if 7 calendar days after the receipt of the order, the Gift Voucher has not been sent by email, for any cause other than a case of force majeure, the sale may then be resolved and the Customer may obtain restitution of the amount to the exclusion of any other compensation or damages.
Are considered as case of force majeure discharging AJI Box of its obligation to send, the war, the riot, the fire, the strikes, the accidents, the natural disasters.
AJI Box will keep the Customer informed in a timely manner of the cases or events listed above.
In any event, timely shipment can only occur if the Customer is up to date with its obligations to AJI Box and the Affiliate Seller.
In the case of the shipment of Products following the activation of a Gift Voucher / Product, the shipping and delivery times are those indicated by the Affiliate Seller on the Gift Voucher / Product.
If you are not the beneficiary of the Gift Voucher, you are invited to inform the beneficiary of the following conditions.
– All Gift Vouchers must be validated. For this, you must contact the Affiliate Seller whose address and phone are on the Gift Voucher / Product.
– Only the presentation of the original Gift Voucher received by post or printed from the email entitles you to a service.
The Gift Voucher / Product gives right to Services / Products directly from the establishment.
The Gift Voucher / Product may be valid only on certain dates mentioned on the Gift Voucher / Product.
– Gift Voucher services do not include transportation to the place of delivery of the selected establishment.
– The photographs presented in the Gift / Product Gift Box are not contractual. Any partial or entire reproduction is prohibited.
– The delivery of the service / product will occur after verification by the establishment of the validity of the Gift / Product Voucher by the code on the Gift / Product Voucher to verify the activation of it.
– In case of non-use in its period of validity, loss, theft or destruction of the Gift Voucher, the beneficiary can not claim a refund or compensation of any kind whatsoever from AJI-Box. On the other hand, in the event that a beneficiary can not consume his Gift Voucher within the period provided, we invite him to contact the issuing establishment of the Gift Voucher to find an arrangement.
Each AJI-Box Affiliate Seller declares to be the holder of professional indemnity insurance for amounts which are notoriously sufficient for the provision of the services / products and to have all the authorizations and accreditations enabling it to carry out its activities on a regular basis and in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
Claims concerning the consumption of the service or delivery must be made no later than 48 hours after the actual consumption of the service or the reception of the delivery. These detailed claims must be in writing sent by email or mail to:
AJI Groupe SAS
Registered office: 22, rue Riquet A La Houppe – 68310 WITTELSHEIM – France
Complaints or disputes will always be received with attentive benevolence, good faith always being presumed in the person who takes the trouble to expose these situations.
Time of consumption and signing of the Gift Voucher
The Gift Voucher is in general valid for one1 day (1 day) to twelve months (12 months) depending on the conditions of each Affiliate Seller of the AJI-Box platform. After this period entered on the Gift Voucher, the Gift Voucher has no value.
The Gift Voucher will be presented by the Beneficiary at the time of the consumption of the service and delivered to the Affiliate Seller.
The time of consumption of the Gift Voucher is therefore obsolete past the date of validity on the Gift Voucher.
AJI Box recalls that the right of withdrawal does not apply to accommodation, transport, catering and leisure services provided on a specific date or period. However, if the Restaurant / Hotel was to be full or closed on the chosen booking date, it may offer the recipient of the Gift Voucher to make a new reservation within three to six months after the original reservation.
In case of out of stock of a product mentioned on a Good Product, the Affiliate Seller may offer the Beneficiary a product equivalent or superior quality. Any substitution transaction, for whatever reason is not opposable to AJI-Box and will have to be treated between Beneficiary and Affiliate Seller.
Inadvertent closure of the Restaurant, Affiliate or Affiliate Seller
AJI-Box is limited to the presentation of offers, Gift Vouchers and Good Products of Affiliate Sellers.
At the time of the purchase, the amount of the transaction is transferred to the seller’s account which becomes at this moment the contractor with the Customer or its Beneficiary, releasing AJI-Box from any liability in case of dispute about the quality of the service or products provided by the Affiliate Seller.
Before end of validity of the Gift Voucher, in case of untimely closing, in case of force majeure, in case of judicial liquidation of the Affiliate Seller, AJI Box can not be held responsible for the proper performance of the service of the Affiliate Seller. The Client / Beneficiary will not be entitled to any other damages and interest.
The services ordered are provided at the price in effect on the date of order. The payment of the amount is made cash at the time of the order. Failing an amicable agreement, or arbitration, only the courts of Mulhouse (France) will be competent.